PyBLAW is a lightweight Python framework for solving one-dimensional
systems of hyperbolic balance laws of the form
- November 27 2010: PyBLAW 0.5.9 released.
- October 17 2010: PyBLAW 0.5.7 released (periodic WENOCLAW solver, fixed LF flux).
- May 3 2010: PyBLAW 0.5.2 released (easy Cython support).
- March 15 2010: PyBLAW 0.5.1 released (minor fixes to the WENOCLAW solver).
- February 22 2010: PyBLAW 0.5.0 released.
- Fall 2009: PyBLAW is in early development, and is a bit rough around
Please check out the documentation (below) or the PyBLAW project
page for more infomation about using and contributing to PyBLAW.
Main parts of the documentation
Check out the download page for instructions on
obtaining and installing PyBLAW.
Contributions are welcome! Please send comments, suggestions, and/or
patches to the primary author (Matthew Emmett). You will be credited.